Product name: Vitamin A Palmitate
Storage:Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture
Shelf life:24 months
1. Vitamin A Acetate 1.0M / 2.8M
2. Vitamin A Palmitate 1.0M
3. Vitamin A Palmitate 1.7M
4. Vitamin A Acetate Powder 500 CWS/GFP
5. Vitamin A Palmitate Powder Water Soluble 250/500 CWS/GFP
6. Vitamin A Acetate Beadlet 325CWS/GFB
7. Vitamin A Acetate Beadlet 500 TAB
8. Vitamin A Palmitate Beadlet 500 TAB
9. Vitamin A Palmitate Beadlet 250/500 CWS/GFB
Introduce and benefits:
1. Vitamin A is a group of unsaturated nutritional organic compounds, that includes retinol, retinal, retinoic acid, and several provitamin A carotenoids, among which beta-carotene is the most important.
2. Vitamin A has multiple functions: it is important for growth and development, for the maintenance of the immune system and good vision.
3.Vitamin A is needed by the retina of the eye in the form of retinal, which combines with protein opsin to form rhodopsin, the light-absorbing molecule, that is necessary for both low-light (scotopic vision) and color vision.
4. Vitamin A also functions in a very different role as an irreversibly oxidized form of retinol known as retinoic acid, which is an important hormone-like growth factor for epithelial and other cells.