|Produce name||Bifidobacterium Bifidum|
|Appearance||White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder|
400 billion CFU/g; • Overage provided.
|Shelf life||Finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.|
|Packaging||Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.|
Bifidobacterium Bifidum was isolated from infant body. B. bifidum is with many health benefits and focuses on
gastrointestinal and immune regulation. A specially selected strain of available Bifidobacterium bifidum as a culture
concentrate or as part of a multiple strain custom blend with a variety of excipients.morphology Gram-positive
anaerobic rod-shaped bacterium, with divarication on both ends.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to
market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs
and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated styrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to
extreme high temperatures during transit.