Bifidobacterium Lactis was isolated from human. It can protect human body from pathogens infection and inhibit
of intestinal corruption. B. lactis is with many health benefits and focuses on Gastrointestinal and Immune Health.
It supports everyday intestinal balance and helps strengthening the Natural defense.
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 500 billion (5.00E+11) CFU/gm;
• Overage provided.
Gram-positive anaerobic rod-shaped bacterium.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to
market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick
packs and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated styrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid
exposure to extreme high temperatures during transit.
TAG:  Bifidobacterium Bifidobacterium Lactis