The use of Bifidobacterium Longum was shown to shorten the duration and minimize the severity of symptoms
associated with the common cold with a similar effect to that of neuraminidase inhibitors for influenza. B. longum
was isolated from healthy adult body. B. longum is with many health benefits and focuses on Gastrointestinal and
Immune enhancement. More specifically, it supports everyday intestinal balance and helps strengthening the Natural
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 100 billion CFU/g;
• Overage provided.
It is a Gram-positive, catalase-negative, rod-shaped bacterium and forms white, glossy colonies with a convex shape.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to
market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs
and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated styrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid
exposure to extreme high temperatures during transit.
Strains Generic Name
Strains Generic Name
Lactococcus lactis susp. Cremoris powder
Lactobacillus buchneri powder
Bacillus subtilis powder
Bacillus licheniformis powder
Lactobacillus johnsonii powder
Bacillus megaterium powder
TAG:   Bifidobacterium Bifidobacterium Longum probiotics