Lactobacillus brevis is a gram-positive, rod shaped species of lactic acid bacteria. There are approximately 16
different strains. It can be found in many different environments, such as fermented foods, and as normal microbiota
. L.brevis is found in food such as sauerkraut and pickles. It is also one of the most common causes of beer spoilage
. Ingestion has been shown to improve human immune function, and it has been patented several times. Normal gut
microbiota L.brevis is found in human intestines, vagina and feces.
L. brevis is one of the major Lactobacillus species found in tibicos grains (aka water kefir grains), and has been
identified as the species responsible for the production of the polysaccharide (dextran) that forms the grains. Majo
r metabolites of L. brevis include lactic acid and ethanol. Strains of L. brevis and L. hilgardii have been found to
produce the biogenic amines tyramine and phenylethylamine.
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 200 billion CFU/g;
• Overage provided.
Gram-positive anaerobic rod-shaped bacterium, with divarication on both ends.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned accordin
to market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets,
stick packs and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated styrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to
extreme high temperatures during transit.
TAG:  Lactobacillus Lactobacillus brevis