Lactobacillus gasseri is a species in the genus Lactobacillus. It is part of the vaginal flora.Its genome has been
sequenced. L. gasseri is a normal inhabitant of the lower reproductive tract in healthy women.
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 100 billion CFU/gm;
• Overage provided.
Gram-positive anaerobic rod-shaped bacterium.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to market
needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs and other
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated styrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to
extreme high temperatures during transit.
TAG:  Lactobacillus Lactobacillus gasseri