Lactobacillus Helveticus Freeze Dried Powder has also been considered a contaminant of beer due to its
homofermentative production of lactic acid, an off-Flavor in many styles of beer. In other styles of beer, however,
lactic acid bacteria can contribute to the overall appearance, aroma, taste, and/or mouthfeel, and generally produce
an otherwise pleasing sourness
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 100 billion (1.00E+11) CFU/gm;
• Overage provided.
It`s a gram-positive rod that may appear long and filamentous. It`s non-motile and does not form spores.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to
market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs
and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets, Granule;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated tyrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to
extreme high temperatures during transit.
TAG:  Lactobacillus Lactobacillus Helveticus