Lactobacillus reuteri Freeze Dried Powder:
Lactobacillus reuteri Freeze Dried Powder was isolated from fermented plant. It has the functions of anti-allergic
relieve diarrhea and suppress intestinal bacterial proliferation. Most specifically, it is good for women`s vagina and
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 200 billion (2.00E+11) CFU/gm;
• Overage provided.
Gram-positive rods of varied lengths, commonly occurring in short chains.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to
market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs
and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets, Capsule;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated tyrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to
extreme high temperatures during transit.
TAG:  Lactobacillus Lactobacillus reuteri