|Product name||Vitamin D3 Powder(Cholecalciferol)|
|Appearance||White free flowing powder|
|Content||NLT 100,000 IU / g (HPLC method)|
|Shelf life||Shelf life|
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that also acts as a pleiotropic hormone. There are two major forms of nutritional
vitamin D, vitamin D2and D3. Vitamin D undergoes sequential hydroxylations, and reaches its final active form, 1,
25-dihydroxyvitamin D [1,25(OH)2D]. 1,25(OH)2D interacts with its nuclear receptor to modulate gene expression
and biological actions. The vitamin D receptor (VDR) is present in a wide variety of cells including enterocytes,
osteoblasts, and renal tubular cells. Vitamin D is crucial for proper functions of a wide variety of organ systems, and
its deficiency is highly prevalent in the general population and also among kidney stone formers.
1. Vitamin D3 has the physiological function to promote intestinal calcium absorption, regulate calcium.
2. Promoting phosphorus metabolism inducing bone calcium and phosphorus calm,
3. Helping promote bone growth and prevent rickets.
4. Improving the body of calcium and phosphorus absorption, getting the plasma levels of calcium and phosphorus
5. Promote growth and bone calcification, and promote healthy teeth growthIncreasing the absorption of phosphorus
through the intestinal wall, thereforeIncreasing reabsorption of phosphorus through renal tubular. Maintain normal
blood levels of citrate;Prevent the amino acid Loss through the kidneys.
6. It be used for the treatment of rickets, osteomalacia and babytetany, Large doses for skin tuberculosis, skin and
mucous membranes such asvarious types of lupus erythematosus;
Widely used in medicine, nutrition fortifier in nutraceutical and food product.
TAG:   VD3 Powder VD3 Powder COA