| Product name|| Water soluble pearl powder|
| Source|| Freshwater Pearls|
| Appearance|| White powder|
| Protein|| ≥1.0%|
| Moisture|| ≤5.0%|
| Lead || ≤1.0mg / kg|
| Arsenic|| ≤ 0.3mg / kg|
1. This product is 100% pure pearl (A grade medicinal pearl)+Enzymolysis +Concentration and purification
2. After enzymatic treatment, it is purified and concentrated, and its absorption rate and solubility are 99.9% (
quickly soluble in hot water);
• Process: Hydrolysis/enzyme hydrolysis/purification;
• Fineness: The approximate range is 50-200 meshes (Mesh);
Applicable to health foods/foods , mainly through oral administration, to improve the function of the human body,
effective for yellowing and pigmentation on the female face. In addition, it can also be used for calcium supplementation
at various ages to enhance bone growth
The pearl powder can be dissolved in water (quickly soluble in hot water) and is mainly used for health products,
foods, etc. For fillers, calcium supplements, for cosmetics, please test and verify the efficacy.
1. Calcium carbonate is widely used medicinally as an inexpensive dietary calcium supplement or gastric antacid.
2. Calcium carbonate is known among IBS sufferers to help reduce diarrhea.
3. Calcium carbonate is used in the production of toothpaste and has seen a resurgence as a food preservative and
color retainer, when used in or with products such as organic apples or food.
TAG:   Water Soluble Pearl Powder Water Soluble Pearl Powder COA