White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 400 billion (4.00E+11) CFU/gm;
• Overage provided.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus is a gram positive rods of varied lengths, commonly occurring in short chains.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.