White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 300 billion CFU/g;
• Overage provided.
It is a gram-positive, catalase-negative, short rod-shaped bacterium.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
TAG:   probiotics Bifidobacterium