Lactobacillus fermentum is a mixture of Inulin with Probiotics Powder, it can be used to make capsule or sachet directly.
Lactobacillus fermentum belongs to the genus Lactobacillus. Species in this genus are used for a wide variety
of applications. These applications include food and feed fermentation. It has been found that some strains for
Lactobacillus fermentum have Natural resistances to certain antibiotics and chemotherapeutics. They are considered
potential vectors of antibiotic resistance genes from the environment to humans or animals to humans. Lactobacillu
s fermentum can also be a normal inhabitant of the human intestinal tract and some strains have been associated with
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 50 billion (5.00E+10) CFU/gm;
• Overage provided.
It`s a gram-positive rod that may appear long and filamentous. It`s non-motile and does not form spores.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to
market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs
and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets, Granule;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated tyrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to
extreme high temperatures during transit.