Lactobacillus salivarius Freeze Dried Powder is isolated from yoghurt. L. salivarius is a Probiotic bacteria species that has been found to live in the gastrointestinal tract and exert a range of therapeutic properties including suppression of pathogenic bacteria.
Appearance White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 200 billion CFU/g;
• Overage provided.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.