Bifidobacterium adolescentis powder
Cream white to pale yellow powder
200CFU/g -2000CFU/g, we can customize according to customers
Gram-positive anaerobic rod-shaped bacterium.
Heat sealing aluminum foil bag,0.5Kg/1kg/5kg/ 25kg,According to the customer request
< -18 .C environment
Relieve constipation and diarrhea; anti-aging; relieve irritable bowel syndrome
Food, dairy products, beverage, snack food, etc.), health care products,nutrition,pharmaceuticals,food,daily chemical products,
environmental protection, animal husbandry, ODM&OEM
E. Coli:≤ 40MPN/100g (protein<4.0%)
≤ 90MPN/100g (protein≥4.0%)
Pathogenic bacteria:Can not be detected
Bifidobacterium Adolescentis is with many health benefits and focuses on anti-aging and relieve IBS Health.
It is also good for gastrointestinal health. More specifically, it prevent diarrhea and constipation.White to light
yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 100 billion CFU/g;
• Overage provided.
Gram-positive anaerobic rod-shaped bacterium, with divarication on both ends.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to market needs and
target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
Select from one of the following:
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
• Dietary Supplements
- Capsules, Powder, Tablets;
- Bars, Powdered Beverages.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated styrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to extreme
hightemperatures during transit.