Streptococcus Thermophilus Freeze Drying Powder is one of typical yogurt fermentation culture, and provides L. bulgaricus with folic acid and formic acid which it uses for purine synthesis. Streptococcus thermophiles was isolated from yoghurt. S. thermophilus breaks down the pyruvate into lactic acid and acetaldehyde and the bacterium is healthy for the host organism that consumes it and combines this microbe with the rest of its internal flora.
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder
• 300 billion (3.00E+11) CFU/gm
• Overage provided
Gram-positive bacteria and a homofermentative facultative anaerobe.
Available upon request.
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
• Others available upon request.
Streptococcus thermophilus is usually used in the production of milk, cheese, and other dairy products.