|Shelf life||24 months|
|Storage||keep away from sunlight and mositure|
L-theanine, also named N-ethyl-glutamine, with CAS number of 3081-61-6 and formula of C7H14N2O3, is an amide
compound in white or off-white powder with melting point of 214-215℃, is easily dissolved in water, and has an incense
of burned sugar and a taste of monosodium glutamate.
1. L-Theanine can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, blood lipids.
2. L-Theanine has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
3. L-Theanine can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
4. L-Theanine will anti-radiation,anti-cancer,inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell.
5. L-Theanine used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.