|Product name:||Mung bean protein powder|
|Appearance:||Dark green Color and fine|
|Odor and taste:||Bland and off-odor|
|Ash(dry basis):||≤ 8.0%|
|Protein(dry basis):||≥ 80%|
|Total plate count:||≤ 30000 cfu/g|
1. Mung bean protein powder balance of various amino acids necessary for human growth
2. Mung bean peptide use mung bean protein powder as raw material, with the use of biological compound
enzyme cutting technique of mung bean protein powder directional enzymolysis.Mung bean is rich in protein, which
contains various amino acids, especially lysine content of more, at the same time, but also rich in vitamins (thiamine,
riboflavin, niacin, vitamin E, etc.) and various trace elements (potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, iron, man-
ganese, selenium, etc.). Mung bean in addition to containing the essential nutrients the human body, also contains
many bioactive substances, including tannins, alkaloids, coumarins, phytosterols and flavonoids.
1. It can reduce visceral blood lipid, cholesterol, anti-allergy, anti-bacterial, anti-cancer, kidney protection and other
2. It can supplement the balance of various amino acids necessary for human growth, development, anti-aging and
other life activities, promote growth and delay aging.
3. It has the function of regulating human immunity, helping to eliminate and inhibit bacteria from rabbit plague/pro-
moting cell growth, and strengthening self-resistance.
4. It can repair damaged senile cells, repair gastrointestinal mucosa, promote intestinal tract peristalsis and nutrient
absorption, and improve constitution from inside to outside.
5. It can alleviate the rich branched-chain amino acids in protein powder, interrupt the operation of tryptophan, relieve
fatigue, improve physical function, and regulate body discomfort.
6. It can insist on eating protein powder every day, not only can it speak with great power every day, but also can solve t
he nutritional problems of the body and improve the physical quality from the root constitution/origin.